Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The O You Event!


The O You! Event took place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. I attended with 5 other women from my Leads Group, along with 4000 other women (and 14 men!). We had a blast and I was able to see Peter Walsh again in person, meet Rita Whack of Oprah XM Radio for the first time, and hug Gayle King, Oprah’s best friend!

What a delight that I was also able to meet Suze Orman and give her a signed copy of my book while she signed her book! She took one look at the cover and said “The 10-Minute Tidy, I will check it out!” You can read Tip 98 to see where I included Suze in my book.

And, yes, Oprah did attend the event herself! She gave a very moving closing keynote. I was impressed by her honesty, how genuine she really is and by how clear she is about her spiritual development. I am so aligned with who she is and what she is about now, more than ever! Thank you Oprah, we all benefit from your success!

No comments: